Monday 2 June 2014

OH HAPPY MOMENTS...PLEASE RETURN

it felt good moving to a new world
along with pain of leaving was so called
eyes filled with salty rain
losing all for a new gain

the new world had a world of another
welcomed my sister, dad and mother
of course now it felt alright
it was indeed such a beautiful sight

never knew what I was going to feel
what was all I preparing to face
I was transparent and well mixed with its flows
Feeling and environment was at lace

Then I realised how sweet she was
her talks, smiles and every move
s were as such
i started loving her company as always
Waited for that very moment for her to call me

slowly slowly i felt i was being dragged
to her lovely talks and beautiful eyes
damn was i falling for a girl impossible?
things started getting a bit snagged

finally i knew i was in love
when my nights were long and dreams of her
how could i break my silence?
and then i knew
it was either now or as always never

reminding her how much i loved her
kept me always attached to her
then i realised something very cute
she started feeling kind of same for me

then a grave mistake I made that day
l was not at all fine
which created a distance between me and her
for which my eyes cry so far

when i was back home after long
i kept thinking what had gone wrong
I realised trusting my blood
was like just drowning in the flood

then i started askingmyself
was she having feelings for me
and then my innocent heart cried
remember all the memories you brought along

i remember asking for her photo
and finding it in my bag pack
which made me happy and happier till date
all the memories which kept my hope in sack

now I know I shall never forget
even if I have to fight the world
yes, she means the world to me
believe me friends, she is the reason

For My Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment